Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

#TrendyTuesday: Fringe







From jackets to pants and everything in between fringe is a to die for trend this spring. Wait a minute.. did I just say pants? Yes I did! As wacky as that sounds they have got to be my favourite take on this trend. It's all about bringing back the 70's with a futuristic touch. Take a look at these fringe-tastic looks!

All images taken from a google image search; "fringe trend street style"

If you love this trend as much as I do and want to grab it by the horns (western pun intended) then visit the Nasty Gal website right now because in this case "Nasty Gals Do It Better". Do a search for fringe and all your dreams will come true. What I love most about Nasty Gal is they appeal to every price range, whether high or lower you will be sure to find something that pleases you. Comment down below I want to know all of your favourite fringe finds!






All images taken from the Nasty Gal website.




No comments:

Post a Comment