Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Forever21 Picks of the Week



Lately I have been choosing online shopping over going to the mall which is so weird for me because that never used to be the case. It must just be pure laziness, the return of this cold weather has got me staying indoors. Anyway here are a few of my Forever21 picks for the week! I have been OBSESSED with high slit anything as you can see.. I think it looks so interesting to pair with pants or shorts and sneakers, it totally reinvents the look. Is it a dress or a shirt? You will be fooling everyone around you in the chicest way possible. Last, but not least are these amazing pleated culottes. (Wink wink may or may not be an upcoming #TrendyTuesday.) Make sure you head over to Forever21 to pick up these amazing pieces AND for such an amazing price. What are your favourite F21 pieces at the moment? Comment down below!

All images taken from the Forever21 website.

No comments:

Post a Comment