Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

#TrendyTuesday: Flare Denim







It's that time of the week again! I absolutely love writing about trends and sharing my favourite ones with you guys. The 70's are really being brought back this season. First fringe and now flare jeans? This is a blast from the past that I am not complaining about. This look brings so much character and not to mention makes you look supermodel tall... I am obsessed with flare jeans paired with faux fur, ugh it is such a good look. Either hovering just above the ground or chopped off at the ankle you are bound to look "groovy baby"...

I happen to be rocking this trend, but I won't have an ootd up until tomorrow. Until then here is a sneak peak at the denim will be wearing. CLICK HERE

All Images taken from a google search, "flare jean trend".

No comments:

Post a Comment