Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

#TrendyTuesday: Sneakers























It's that time of the week again! Or should I say month.. I have been super busy and haven't been able to update much lately, but I am back hopefully for good. Anyway for this week we have probably one of the biggest spring trends, sneakers! I am so excited about this trend. They are perfect for all ages and literally any outfit. From dresses to jeans you are destined to look awesome in a pair of sneaks. Here are a few of my favourites; I personally own the Adidas Stan Smith and they are by far my best splurge in a while, I cannot get enough of them.. After giving those a test run I am dying to get my hands on a pair of the Adidas Superstars. Oh, and I cannot forget the Comme Des Garcons x Converse.. those have been on my mind for ages. Although all of these are a little pricey you can always pick up a pair of converse to cut the price, They are such a classic sneaker you cannot go wrong, My favourites are the high tops in white, black or all black.

All pictures taken from google images.


No comments:

Post a Comment