Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2016

COACHELLA | Weekend 1


It's that time of year again, Coachella!!! This is my favourite time of the year to be scrolling through Instagram, all the updates from across the world at your fingertips. If you're like me and cannot be in Cali living it up at the real thing, then living vicariously through all the outfit inspo is the next best thing. Is it just me or can we all say crochet is OUT? There is so much edge this year I love it, I never was a sucker for crochet. Bombers, lace, chokers, band tees and so much layered jewelry you become 10 lbs heavier. Ahhh Coachella. 

As weekend one come to an end I have compiled SOME of my favourite insta looks. They just keep on coming, it was so hard to choose... anyway...

CHECK IT OUT!!!

    @kyliejenner                                                              @tashoakley

Kylie just killed it with the hair as always, those tangerine rainbow locks are PERFECT. Harley shirts are becoming a fave of mine, love this effortless look.


       @mecahlujan                                                        @thriftsandthreads

THOSE JEANS! Love the placing of the rip... Wondering if I could pull these off on a normal day hmmm... The 2 piece and slit skirts are key this year.



Okay, I was waiting for someone to wear this dress because to be honest I was not a fan of it when H&M released their Coachella collection, but Sydney kills it. Officially naming Sydney the queen of Coachella style this year.


        @lauren_perez                                                    @brookeashleyparker

BOMBERS need I say more??? I will always love that belt, it looks good with anything. Ugh.


       @weworewhat                                                        @peaceloveshea

Danielle always simple, but cool. Capri game strong. Again, LOVE the slit sundress look. 


  @chiaraferragni                                                        @haileybaldwin

Hailey's photos are always those candid moments you wish you had experienced. I love Chiara's girly yet edgy combo, plus it is always a winning outfit in my eyes if you are rocking the Balenciaga Ceinture ankle boots. 




I tagged all the Instagram's below each photo so you can get your Coachella fix! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment