Pages

Monday, April 18, 2016

LET'S TALK ABOUT | 90s Silk Slip

Alright folks, I decided to start a new feature on my blog called "Let's Talk About" because I have so much to talk about. Soooooo in this feature, I will choose something to talk about whether that be a fashion item, social issue, new restaurant... and so on. Literally anything that seems to be on my mind. 

The 90s are back and better than ever. Today we are talking silk slips! Walking down the street in your silk slip dress the average joe may assume you forgot to change out of your pajamas, but he is so wrong. Jokes on him you've had this planned the whole time. I am in love with this trend and I need to get my hands on a slip A$AP Rocky so I can do a styled post. The slip is such an amazing basic that no one even thinks about applying to their wardrobe. You can toss it on over a t-shirt and jeans or throw on a chunky knit and some strappy heel and BAM you are good to go.

Look below for some nightgown chic outfit inspo!











Let's talk about Kim's silk slip look... What do you think??




All images are obtained from a google image search.




No comments:

Post a Comment