Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2016

YouTube Announcement | L A T E R



It feels like it has been centuries since I have filmed a YouTube video! Okay, that was a bit dramatic, it has been a year. Still, that is so long ahhhh. My friend Megan left the city for the summer so I decided to take a hold of the opportunity and film a video montage of our last night together.

 Megan, my roommate Annie and I went out for drinks at a rooftop bar called The Porch. If you are ever in Toronto you HAVE to go... They have these drinks called Buckets and they are so delicious. Other than that it is just a cool place to hang with friends and have a spectacular view of the cityscape. After that, we went to a concert to see a band called Mothxr, lead singer also known as the one and only lonely boy aka Dan Humphries aka Gossip Girl. As one would expect, we were gushing. That's about it.

Anyway, hope you enjoy the video, I had fun making it. Just short and sweet. Also, don't forget to turn the quality up when watching it! Click the link below to watch. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment